Meadowlarke North Winter Schooling Series
Sunday November 15, 2020 – Deadline: Thursday November 12th
Sunday December 6, 2020
Sunday January 24, 2021
Sunday February 21, 2021
Sunday March 28, 2021
6:45am-7:45am – 21″ Open Hunter Warm-Up
Show Starts @ 8am
21″ Hunter Division
1. Hunter Over Fences
2. Hunter Over Fences
3. Hunter Stake Over Fences
4. Hunter Under Saddle
5. Road Hack
6. Show Hack
7. Pleasure Hack
2’3″ Hunter Division
8. Un-Judged Schooling Trip
9. Hunter Over Fences
10. Hunter Over Fences
11. Hunter Stake Over Fences
12. Hunter Under Saddle
2’6″ Hunter Division
13. Un-Judged Schooling Trip
14. Hunter Over Fences
15. Hunter Over Fences
16. Hunter Stake Over Fences
17. Hunter Under Saddle
2’9″ Hunter Division
18. Un-Judged Schooling Trip
19. Hunter Over Fences
20. Hunter Over Fences
21. Hunter Stake Over Fences
22. Hunter Under Saddle
Sunday November 8, 2020 – Deadline: Thursday November 5th
Sunday December 13, 2020
Sunday January 10, 2021
Sunday March 21, 2021
Flatting available in ring from 8-8:30
.75m 1st class course walk 8:30-8:45
Show Starts @ 9am
1. Clear Round
2. Table A Immediate Jump Off
4. Power & Speed
.90 Meter Division
5. Clear Round
6. Table A Immediate Jump Off
8. Power & Speed
1.0 Meter Division
9. Clear Round
10. Table A Immediate Jump Off
12. Power & Speed
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Entries via: www.showmate.net
- Pre-entries only
- Ribbons to 6th in all divisions
- Stall Rentals available
- All dogs must be leashed
- Management reserves the right to cancel or modify division
- Hunter Individual Class Fee – $25.00
- Hunter Division Fee – $80.00
- Jumper Individual Class Fee- $29.00
- Jumper Division Fee – $75.00
- Office Fee – $25.00
- Medic Fee – $10.00
- Hunter Warm up / Schooling Trip – $20.00
- Jumper Clear Round – $25.00
- Day Stall Fee – $40.00
COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS – updated for both November Competitions
1) NO GENERAL PUBLIC ADMISSION. There will be an Access List referenced upon arrival. Access to the show grounds will be limited to the following: Competitors, Grooms, Trainers/Coaches, One Parent/Adult for competitors that are minors. Trainers/Coaches must provide a full list of support personnel prior to arrival.
2) Any person entering the show grounds will have their temperature checked upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature above 100.3F/37.9C or who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter the show grounds.
3) All competitors and authorized support personnel on the property will be required to wear a mask at all times INDOORS (office, barns, indoor arenas) when not on horseback. If rider dismounts for any reason, they must be wearing a mask if they are indoors or common areas. Masks must be worn outside when you cannot be 2 meters (6’) from others. All competitors and authorized support personnel must bring their own mask. We will have clothe masks for sale, if needed.
4) Each person entering the property must have submitted the Meadowlarke Stables Inc. waiver.
5) If you are not on the Access List and/or have not submitted the waivers, you will not be permitted to enter the show grounds.
6) Hand sanitizing stations will be supplied at various points throughout the facility and porta potties will be disinfected multiple times during the competition.
7) There will be stall rentals available. Masks must be worn at all times in the barns.
8) Braiding is optional.
9) Ribbons will be awarded. There will be a self-serve ribbon table by the office – please social distance.
10) Online entries only (via Showmate.net). NO POST ENTRIES. Payment must be made by deadline by credit card ($5 surcharge for each credit card charge) or direct e-transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org
11) Back numbers will be handed out to trainers at the entrance of the showgrounds.
12) Entries will be limited if necessary.
13) ADDS/SCRATCHES – Competitors will be allowed to scratch minus an office fee ($25+tax) before the start of the division that they have signed up for. Competitors will also be able to ADD up until the deadline. Please email at email@example.com to add or scratch after your entry is made online.
14) Horses will be limited to 2 full divisions. You will have the option of doing a warm-up/schooling class.
15) We will post times for each division. Please arrive close to your competition time & depart as soon as possible.
16) Anyone who does not abide by the safety protocols will be asked to leave the show grounds.
We are looking forward to a safe and fun competition!