Meadowlarke North Summer/Fall Schooling Series
Summer Competition Series 2021
- Monday, May 24, 2021 – Cancelled
- Sunday June 27, 2021 – Cancelled
- Monday, August 2, 2021
- Monday, September 6, 2021
- Finale – Monday, October 11, 2021
Entries close on the Friday at 11:59pm before the show.
Beginners – 11 am Start
Lead Line Division –
11 years and under
1. Walk Equitation
2. Walk – Trot Equitation
3. Walk Pattern
Starter Walk / Trot Division
4. Hunter Under Saddle
5. Equitation on the Flat
6. Pattern Class
Warm up offered before the start of each Crossrail Division
Crossrail Equitation Division
crossrail lines – outsides only
7. Walk / Trot Equitation
8. Walk / Trot / Individual Canter Equitation
9. Cavaletti Equitation – Left Lead
10. Cavaletti Equitation – Right Lead
Crossrail Course Division
crossrail courses – outsides & diagonals
11. Equitation on the flat
12. Hunter Under Saddle
13. Equitation Over Fences
14. Hunter Over Fences
Hunters – 8:00 am Start
Beginner Hunter Division – 18″
Open to Beginner Riders and Green Horses
15. Hunter Over Fences
16. Hunter Over Fences
17. Hunter Over Fences
18. Hunter Under Saddle
2′ Hunter Division
19. Hunter Over Fences
20. Hunter Over Fences
21. Hunter Over Fences
22. Hunter Under Saddle
Open Equitation – 2′
Over Fences to run with the 2′ Hunter Division Over Fences classes
Flat to run immediately following the 2′ Hunter Under Saddle
23. Equitation Over Fences
24. Equitation on the Flat
2’3″ Hunter Division
25. Hunter Over Fences
26. Hunter Over Fences
27. Hunter Over Fences
28. Hunter Under Saddle
Open High / Low Hunter 2’6″ / 2’9″
Judged as 1 division. Low height to jump first, followed by High.
29. Hunter Over Fences
30. Hunter Over Fences
31. Hunter Over Fences
32. Hunter Under Saddle
18″ Open Beginner Warm up 7:00 am – 8:00 am.
2′-2’9″ Hunter Divisions – Schooling Trip offered with division.
Schooling Trips will run with your 3 over fences trips in the division.
Jumpers – 8:00 am Start
33. Road Hack
34. Show Hack
35. Pleasure Hack
.70 m Division
36. .70m Clear Round
37. Table A Immediate Jump off
38. Table A Speed
39. Power & Speed
.80 m Division
40. .80m Clear Round
41. Table A Immediate Jump off
42. Table A Speed
43. Power & Speed
.90 m Division
44. .90m Clear Round
45. Table A Immediate Jump off
46. Table A Speed
47. Power & Speed
Clear Round classes to run back to back with first class of each jumper division
COVID-19 RULES AND REGULATIONS – updated as of summer 2021
COVID WAIVER: All people entering the facility must submit a online Meadowlarke Stables COVID-19 waiver before the day of the competition – https://app.cleverwaiver.com/render/templateByRefId/5f9a00b0612fae02a967194e Please do not fill the waiver out before a week out of the day of competition.
Any person entering the show grounds who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter.
All competitors and authorized support personnel on the property will be required to wear a mask at all times INDOORS (office, barns, indoor arenas) when not on horseback. If rider dismounts for any reason, they must be wearing a mask if they are indoors or common areas. Masks must be worn outside when you cannot be 2 meters (6’) from others. Masks also must be worn is all common areas – INGATE AREA, IN/OUT OF INDOOR ARENAS, VIEWING AREAS. All competitors and authorized support personnel must bring their own mask. We will have clothe masks for sale, if needed.
Hand sanitizing stations will be supplied at various points throughout the facility.
There will be stalls rental available to horses that are vaccinated for EHV 1&4 (proof must accompany stall request)
Braiding is optional.
Ribbons will be awarded. There will be a self-serve ribbon table by the office – please social distance.
Online entries only (via Showmate.net). NO POST ENTRIES. Payment must be made by credit card ($5 surcharge for each credit card charge) CC forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or direct e-transfer at email@example.com (please include competition date, horse & rider name in notes of e-transfer)
Back numbers will be available to pick up at the show office – Trainers please pick up the numbers as they will be bundled together with all trainer’s students.
ADDS/SCRATCHES – Competitors will be allowed to scratch minus a office fee ($25+tax) before the start of the division that they have signed up for. Competitors will also be able to ADD up until the deadline of the show. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org to add or scratch after your entry is made online.
Horses will be limited to 2 full divisions regardless of beginner/hunter/jumper ring(s). You will have the option of doing a warm-up/schooling class.
We will post times for each division. Please arrive close to your competition time & depart as soon as possible.
Anyone who does not abide by the safety protocols will be removed from the show grounds.
We are looking forward to a safe and fun competition!
REGULAR RULES AND REGULATIONS
Entries via: www.showmate.net
- Ribbons to 8th in all divisions
- Management reserves the right to cancel or modify divisions
- Stake money will be paid in divisions with over 5 entries where the rider has competed in the entire division.
- Stake Prize Money – 1st $35.00, 2nd $25.00, 3rd $20.00
- Post Entry Fee applies to all entries made day of the show. UPDATE FOR 2021 – NO POST ENTRIES.
- Stall Rentals available
- All dogs must be leashed
- Lead Line Class Fee – $17.00
- Starter Walk/Trot Class Fee – $18.00
- Crossrail Equitation Class Fee – $18.00
- Crossrail Course Class Fee – $18.00
- Hunter Class Fee – $20.00
- Hunter Stake Class Fee (3rd Class) – $23.00
- Jumper Class Fee – $23.00
- Jumper Stake Class Fee (Speed Class) – $26.00
- Hack Class Fee – $20.00
- Open Equitation Class Fee – $20.00
- 2 Large Outdoor Rings – 160′ x 300′ each
- Indoor Beginner Ring – 80′ x 144′
- Indoor Warm-up – 100′ x 240′
- *NEW* – ALL rings contain sand with FootingFirst fiber
- Ample parking available for trailers and cars
- Large, bright indoor stalls available for rent
- Beginner Warm up Fee – $14.00
- Hunter Warm up/Schooling Trip Fee – $16.00
- Jumper Clear Round – $19.00
- Office Fee – $25.00
- Medic Fee – $10.00
- Day Stall – $40.00