Meadowlarke North Jumper Arena Rentals
School your horses / clients without the pressure of the show ring.
A great way to prep for a show, school young / green horses or to take sales videos.
Fully decorated Jumper courses
Friday November 6, 2020
Saturday November 7, 2020
Friday December 11, 2020
Saturday December 12, 2020
Friday January 8, 2021
Saturday January 9, 2021
Friday March 19, 2021
Saturday March 20, 2021
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 100′ x 240′ Indoor Competition Ring with Fiber footing
- Fully decorated Hunter & Jumper Courses
- Heated office / lounge
- Large Parking – trailer / car parking lot adjacent to rings
- Bright and Large indoor stalls available for day rental
- Friendly & Professional environment
THE PERFECT VENUE TO:
- School your horses/ clients without the pressure of the show ring.
- A great way to prep for a show, school young
- green horses or to take sales videos.
- Fully decorated Jumper courses
COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS:
- NO GENERAL PUBLIC ADMISSION. Only riders and their support personnel that are listed on the Arena Rental Registration form are allowed onto the property.
- Only 2 persons per rider will be permitted.
- All riders and authorized support personnel on the property will be required to wear a mask at all times INDOORS (office, barns, indoor arenas) or outside when you cannot be 2 meters (6’) from others, when not on horseback. If rider dismounts for any reason, they must be wearing a mask if they are indoors or within 6 feet from others.
- Before entering the building, please use hand sanitizer provided.
- Each person entering the property must have submitted the Meadowlarke Stables Inc. COVID-19 waiver.
- Anyone who does not abide by the safety protocols will be asked to leave the property.
HOW IT WORKS:
- $220 + HST reserves you / your group exclusive use of the ring for the hour booked (you can bring up to 6 horses).
- Day stalls will be available for a fee of $40.00 + HST
- 24 Hours Notice is required to receive a refund. Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice will not be refunded.
** Please note space is available on a First Come First Served basis, upon completion of the steps below.
1. Each horse/rider must submit the HORSE/RIDER FORM & LIABILITY WAIVER
2. Each person (rider, trainer, groom, support personnel) entering onto the property must submit the COVID-19 WAIVER
2. Submit the Arena Rentals Registration Form with a Visa/MasterCard or e-transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate arena rentals & barn name in note) and your requested time.
3. Upon receipt of the Registration Form, Horse/Rider Form & Liability Waivers and COVID-19 Waivers, Meadowlarke Stables will confirm day/time request.