Meadowlarke North Jumper Arena Rentals
School your horses / clients without the pressure of the show ring.
A great way to prep for a show, school young / green horses or to take sales videos.
Fully decorated Jumper courses
Friday November 25, 2022/Saturday November 26, 2022
Friday January 6, 2023/Saturday January 7, 2023
Friday February 24, 2023/Saturday February 25, 2023
Friday March 24, 2023/Saturday March 25, 2023
Friday April 14, 2023/Saturday April 15, 2023
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 100′ x 240′ Indoor Competition Ring with Fiber footing
- Fully decorated Hunter & Jumper Courses
- Heated office / lounge
- Large Parking – trailer / car parking lot adjacent to rings
- Bright and Large indoor stalls available for day rental
- Friendly & Professional environment
THE PERFECT VENUE TO:
- School your horses/ clients without the pressure of the show ring.
- A great way to prep for a show, school young
- green horses or to take sales videos.
- Fully decorated Jumper courses
BIO-SECURITY PROTOCOLS for HORSES:
- Please check your horse’s temperature before arriving at Meadowlarke North, it should not be over 38.6 C (F 101.5). A fever is one of the first signs of EHV and other illnesses.
- Have horses tacked before entering buildings, and don’t bring in any other riding equipment, blankets etc unless absolutely necessary. This reduces possible contamination of surface areas inside, or, of your equipment.
- Only enter the buildings with your horse 5 mins before your arena rental starts.
- Please leave the building immediately when your hour is up, no standing in the waiting area.
- Small arena (warm-up arena) is off limits to off-property horses.
- No nose to nose contact with other horses that are not in your ‘barn bubble’
- No sharing equipment between horses not in your ‘barn bubble’
- Please bring your own water for your horse to avoid possible hose contamination.
HOW IT WORKS:
- $220 + HST reserves you / your group exclusive use of the ring for the hour booked (you can bring up to 6 horses) OR
- $75 + HST per horse/hour – single horse fee (ring is non-exclusive to single horse fees) Limited times only. Please email at email@example.com for availability.
- Above fees include a $50 non refundable administration fee.
- 24 Hours Notice is required to receive a refund. Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice will not be refunded.
** Please note space is available on a First Come First Served basis, upon completion of the steps below.
1. Each person (rider, trainer, groom, support personnel) must submit the online Arena Rentals Liability Form
2. Submit the Arena Rentals Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Visa/MasterCard or e-transfer at email@example.com (indicate arena rentals & barn name in note) and your requested time.
3. Upon receipt of the Registration Form, Arena Rental Liability Forms, Meadowlarke Stables will confirm day/time request.