Arena Rentals – Hunter Days
School your horses / clients without the pressure of the show ring.
A great way to prep for a show, school young / green horses or to take sales videos.
Fully decorated Hunter courses
Friday November 13, 2020
Saturday November 14, 2020
Friday December 4, 2020
Saturday December 5, 2020
Friday January 22, 2021
Saturday January 23, 2021
Friday February 19, 2021
Saturday February 20, 2021
Friday March 26, 2021
Saturday March 27, 2021
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 100′ x 240′ Indoor Competition Ring with Fiber Footing
- Fully decorated Hunter & Jumper Courses
- Heated office / lounge
- Large Parking Area for Trailers & Cars adjacent to the barn
- Day Stalls available for rental
- Friendly & Professional environment
THE PERFECT VENUE TO:
- Make great Sales Videos in our bright and airy rings
- School Green Horses
- Give your clients an off property experience without the pressures of the show ring
- Prep for our Winter Series shows
COVID-19 RULES & REGULATIONS:
- NO GENERAL PUBLIC ADMISSION. Only riders and their support personnel that are listed on the Arena Rental Registration form are allowed onto the property.
- Only 2 persons per rider will be permitted.
- All riders and authorized support personnel on the property will be required to wear a mask at all times INDOORS (office, barns, indoor arenas) or outside when you cannot be 2 meters (6’) from others, when not on horseback. If rider dismounts for any reason, they must be wearing a mask if they are indoors or within 6 feet from others.
- Before entering the building, please use hand sanitizer provided.
- Each person entering the property must have submitted the Meadowlarke Stables Inc. COVID-19 waiver.
- Anyone who does not abide by the safety protocols will be asked to leave the property.
HOW IT WORKS:
- $220 + HST reserves you / your group exclusive use of the ring for the hour booked (you can bring up to 6 horses).
- Day stalls will be available for a fee of $40.00 + HST
- 24 Hours Notice is required to receive a refund. Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice will not be refunded.
** Please note space is available on a First Come First Served basis, upon completion of the steps below.
1. Each horse/rider must submit the HORSE/RIDER FORM & LIABILITY WAIVER
2. Each person (rider, trainer, groom, support personnel) entering onto the property must submit the COVID-19 WAIVER
2. Submit the Arena Rentals Registration Form with a Visa/MasterCard or e-transfer at firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate arena rentals & barn name in note) and your requested time.
3. Upon receipt of the Registration Form, Horse/Rider Form & Liability Waivers and COVID-19 Waivers, Meadowlarke Stables will confirm day/time request.